sábado, agosto 14, 2004

The end and the mediums

My means are simple, they always are, my life is ruled by the occam razor, simplicity and practicability.
My personal quest for a girlfriend is fruitless for now, but I'll keep looking, yesterday I was talking with a girl about sex and the aproaches we take to the other sex, specially in a relationship, her aproach was to flirt first and to laid later, because she said was tired of plain sex and now enjoy more of the days when she gets to knows the other. My aproach is the other way, laid first know better the other later, these approaches seems so diferent but in the end we are in the same pursuit, find someone significant for the other, sex is a medium, and so is to get to know us better, and if one of these things fails we are again in the start line.

No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario