- Technician: We don't make mistakes. We may create new opportunities and challenges, but we don't make mistakes.
- Analyst: Another full day of work wasted...again. (que identificado me siento)
- A Help Desk Instant Classic
Girl: It said my cookies aren't turned on? What am I supposed to do, pour some milk on myself and show them my tits? (no creo que esto active sus cookies, pero sería muy divertido verlo)
- Boss: So, uh, essentially, this meeting is about a meeting we're going to have. Sometime.
- CEO: A man in my position has a high tolerance for other people's pain.
- Project Manager: He said this, and we thought he meant that, and he thought we were doing this, and they thought we were doing that, and they didn't tell us they wanted that so we did this...and it all got lost in the...in the...in the big washing machine of communication.
Developer: Or possibly the tumble drier of tautology. (jajajaja, no puedo evitarlo, cada que la leo me rio)
- Engineer #1: ASCII porn?
Engineer #2: Yeah, it's sweet.
- Suit #1: Why didn't you guys invite [Joe] to eat with us?
Suit #2: Well, we asked him to come but he responded with gibberish and broke out in foreign tongues.
Suit #3: Yeah, I think he's a terrorist.
- Co-worker #1: Hey! Stop calling me psycho!
Co-worker #2: Sorry sir, I didn't know you could read my thoughts. (psycho!)
- Boss: Whoever thought shit and cinnamon smelled good together? (el mismo que penso que el olor a pino a todos nos gusta)
- Worker #1: You know how you have stamps that say "faxed?"
Worker #2: Yeah.
Worker #1: Do you have one that says "E-mailed?"
martes, octubre 11, 2005
Cuantas veces en alguna parte se escucha intencionalmente ó por casualidad una conversación que hace reir ó pensar ó llorar ó huir. Pues uno de mis nuevos sitios favoritos es overheard in newyork y overheard in the office, a continuación y siguiendo la linea normal de este bló cuando me encuentro sin ganas de hablar de mi vida ó de cosas que puedan ser interesentas para las personas que leen, a continuación una breve selección de frases tomadas de esos sitios.